We are looking for passionate and delicated staffs to join us as accounts executive.
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Handle full set of accounts including reconciliation, receivables, payables, and month/year-end closing
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with our clients’ auditors in order to facilitate the audit process
- Handle GST reporting and submission
- Preparation of tax computations and filing of Tax returns
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Assign to other accounting duties and ad-hoc assignments
- At least a LCCI in accountancy or currently pursuing ACCA
- No experience required, training provided.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and also independently
- Positive mindset
- An inclusive and learning environment
- Office location within walking distance to City Hall MRT
- Salary depend on working experience, please state your expected monthly salary.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the button of Apply Now
About Ho and Ho Pte Ltd
We are well established consultants firm in Singapore with a team of qualified and dedicated professional to provide full range of professional services including formation of companies, corporate secretarial services, accounting & taxation for SME clients.